Look out for our lovely new banner as you walk, run or cycle past the Brynaman Lido. As we move through the spring and into a more hopeful time we’re strengthening our commitment to Bring it Back, for the enjoyment, health and wellbeing of our community.
We’d like to thank The Sign Group, based at the Mountain Road roundabout, for their generosity in providing us with the banner. They have given us a real boost by their kind support and we feel encouraged in our quest to make this happen.
We’d also like to thank all of those people who have already donated to our cause.
If you’d like to help there are several ways you can do so:
- A donation through our charitable donation site https://cafdonate.cafonline.org/14157
- By signing up to our Easy Fundraising site, which helps you to donate as you shop online (at no cost to you)
- By offering your practical support as we move forward
- By writing to us to tell us why you want the lido to be open and what it means to you – this helps us with planning and fundraising
- By following us on social media and spreading the word
If you’d like to be involved you can email us at email@example.com and we’ll let you know how you can help.
Please write to us and tell us how important the lido is to you and your family. Our asset transfer from Carmarthenshire County Council is still in progress. Your encouragement will help speed up the process.
In the meantime, you can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram and share the news that it might take us a while, but we’re still working to bring back your lido.
2 thoughts on “Brynaman Lido: Looking forward to a better future”
I would love to see the Lido re-open as I spent many a happy summer’s day there and would mean the world to me if my children could do the same. From a health and safety point of view it is much better than the communities children swimming in the rivers too.